Structured network cabling involves using a flexible and singular cabling infrastructure to connect multiple computers, phones and other devices together. Specialized sockets are provided for plugging in your multiple devices. A central communication network cabinet is provided for connecting multiple cables from different work stations. A well-designed and structured cabling system can help in addressing common workflow issues and network downtime problems effectively.
Using a Fiber Optic Solution provides high bandwidth and allows for increased capacity for data transmission. Warehouses or large businesses with distance sensitive needs can be overcome with fiber optic solution to connect your network with a clean, stable connection. We can provide Ethernet to Fiber converters, single mode, and multi-mode fiber Connections to your business.
Typical network cabling installation for most businesses using any variety of Cat 3 to Cat 7 enhanced cabling. Most of this type of cable is for voice and data use. We test all of our installation to ensure you are receiving the highest quality connections. We can provide printout of testing results for your records. All cabling is labeled and tested every time for easy adds, moves or changes.
Our Structured Cabling services include:
- Site Surveys
- Systems analysis and design for LAN / WAN
- Integrated voice and data cabling
- Upgrade and changes to existing installations
- Cat 3, Cat5e, Cat6 structured cabling
- Patch panels
- Data Racks
- Ladder Racks
Advantages of Structured Cabling
- Flexibility-Structured network cabling can be used to replace messy and hazardous wiring systems with a single, neatly organized and unified infrastructure that has the ability to carry data in all formats. You just have to plug in the right adapter to the socket and get going.
- Support for Future Applications - Structured cabling can be adapted to the meet the growing needs of any enterprise. Installing of new devices to the network can be done without any extra costs. A well-designed structured network cabling system will have the capability to hold enough bandwidth for supporting newer applications. Updating will not be needed for a long time. Your investment in cabling infrastructure will last you for a number of years.
- Easy And Cost Effective reallocation for terminals - Structured cabling system can be moved and installed within minutes. You can move easily, effortlessly and quickly regardless of whether you are just changing desks or restructuring an entire department or moving floors or blocks. You just have to plug-in the systems appropriately and get back to work. This flexible system can save tons of time and money for organizations.
- Isolation of Faulty System- With structured network cabling it becomes easier to isolate faulty systems or network issues and repair them without affecting the performance of other systems and applications. As the infrastructure is segmented into easily manageable blocks testing of faulty systems becomes easier.